The medi Fitter Phlebology Certification Program contains 2 parts:
- Part 1: is an online training session.
- Part 2 : will be fulfilled by your representative.
Your representative will contact you to set your 2nd appointment. You must complete both sessions to obtain this certification.
Information on the session:
- Part 1 is a 1.5-2 hours online and live virtual session given by one of our Education Specialists.
- A computer and an internet connexion is required for all virtual training sessions.
- A link to enter the Zoom conference will be shared with you at a later time.
- Sessions are booked and offered based on the availability of the Education Specialist and Representative. Dates may change with notice. When choising a choice of date option, make sure dates 1 and 2 are all possible for the registrant. Please advise us by email as soon as possible if you can't attend.
- Only once the registration information has been reviewed and approved, the registrant will be contacted and receive the information to log-on to the session.
- Successfully completing and filling the form is not considered as a confirmation to participate.
- By registering, you submit your information to the webinar organiser, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
- Information on how to join the trainig session will be sent in the confirmation email.
- invitations to training sessions cannot be transfered to anyone else. Participants must be fully registered prior to joining the educational and/or training sessions.
- Registrations must be made, reviewed and approved at least 24 hours before the start of session.