Stabimed®Short soft orthesis/brace
- Secure fit due to physioglide hinge
- Proprioceptive effect due to precisley compression
- High comfort due to medi Airtex+
Short, functional soft brace with flexion / extension limitation
Stabimed is a short knee soft brace with extension / flexion limit. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
- Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Improvement of propriocetion to increase the own guidance and stabilisation of knee joint
- Prevention of hyperextension
- Contains Rigid Material
- - Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- - Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
Open all straps and the two Velcro fasteners. Pull the two straps back a little so they don‘t hamper you when you put the brace on.
Now put your leg into a 45-degree angle flexion position. Wrap the brace tightly around your leg from the back and close it with the two Velcro strips.
Make sure that the kneecap is in the middle of the patella recess.
The centres of the brace joints should be at the top edge of the kneecap and just behind the lateral centre line of the leg.
Now close the bottom strap and then the top strap.
If possible, walk a few steps and check if the brace is properly fitted. Correct the fit of the brace at the leg, if required.
- Collateral lesions and instabilities
- Mild to moderate instabilities of the knee joint
- Chronische Instabilität
- Meniscus injuries
- Structural relaxation
- Traumatic or degenerative deformities of the knee joint
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft issues, apart from the area of use
|Circumferences in cm||kT||31 - 37||37 - 45||45 - 51||51 - 57||57 - 65||65 - 74||74 - 84|