Orthosis for immobilisation of the shoulder with variable degrees
The medi Easy sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Immobilises the shoulder joint with highly variable degrees of immobilisation
- During the day: controlled mobility
- At night: strict fixation
Place the shoulder strap over the neck in such a way that both ends are of equal length. Wrap one end of the strap around your wrist and fasten it tightly. Now wrap the other end of the strap around your forearm and also fasten it tightly. This is how the product should be worn during the day. At night, wrap the wide waist strap around your stomach and tie it. The shoulder strap can now be attached to the waist strap using the Velcro attached.
- Immobilisation after: Dislocation of the shoulder, Fracture of the head of the humerus, Clavicular fracture Acromioclavicular divulsion, Contusion of the shoulder
- Postoperatively after: Rotator cuff repair, Osteosynthesis, Stabilisation of the shoulder, Subacromial decompression, Partial resection of the AC joint, Stabilisation of the AC joint
|shoulder belt (cm)||150||190|
|body height (cm)||up to 185||over 185|